7G / 10G / 25G / 85G555B-NPT Solid Hydrogen Storage Canister
Ovonic Solid Hydrogen Storage canisters have been designed to comply with rigorous standards and have undergone extensive testing for product safety. Canisters feature DOT 3AL cylinders, manual shutoff valves, and pressure relief devices certified to CGA S-1.1 for either CG-9 or CG-12 type devices. Metal hydride, formed when metal atoms bond with hydrogen to form stable compounds, are ideal mediums for portable hydrogen fuel storage. Metal hydrides are extremely well suited for use in consumer products requiring safety and ease of operation. Refueling can be simply performed by replacing a small hydrogen metal hydride canister. GasHub is the authorised dealer for Ovonic Solid Hydrogen Storage Canister.
Ovonic Solid Hydrogen Storage Canisters
Schematic of a Metal Hydride - hydrogen is inserted in between the atoms in a solid
- Customizable metal hydrides to fit various fuel cell systems power requirements
- Onsite Hydrogen storage to attain a Self Sustaining Fuel Cell System.
- Ideal for hydrogen-fuelled power generation.
- Hydrogen for storage purposes to cater for future usage.
- Industrial applications such as hydrogen vehicles, UPS, fuel cell systems, portable equipments, etc.
- Long term stability
- Long life (over 1000 charge cycles)
- Ambient temperature operation (25°C nominal)
- Fast re-filing time
- Light weight aluminum metal hydrides
- Good resistance to impurities
- Safe storage due to low pressure system
- Compact in size (compared to compressed hydrogen cylinder)
- Portability & mobility
Typical desorption performance in Room Temperature air flowing at 6 m/sec